Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

The Museum

Yesterday my class went to the museum.We also went with other classes. When we got there there were other class from other schools went there to I think they were also learning about migration too .We learnt about the Pacific.we also learnt how to use a hand drill. was used to make holes in wood to make boats .To travel the Pacific.After lunch we were aloud to go around in groups.I was with Evelyn,Victoria's mum (pip),victoria and me.My favorite part was the cave wetas.They had long legs and they where alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


here is a photo to add :

1 comment:

  1. Phoenix, tell your readers about what you learned about migration at the museum.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.